Canadian Pacific are a railway company/operator
What we did
• Highly detailed media plan
• Data-science expertise
• Set-up and management of campaigns across multiple platforms
• Data-driven forecasting to reduce project risk
• 14.4M impressions
• 2.4M video views
• 125,000 website visits
• Forecasts blown out the water
• Service now front of mind with senior logistics professionals
When Canadian Pacific (CP) successfully acquired new rail lines in Eastern Canada and the US, they had a remarkable new USP.
With access to the two main ports on the east coast, they could now offer the best coast-to-coast connectivity in Canada.
CP had a new superpower. The only problem? They didn’t yet have the customer awareness to match.
To find out more, read in full here.Read more
What our customers say
“Fountain, Interval, and OK DAVE are more thorough than a large agency. They go above and beyond, and are transparent and easy to work with. I prefer to use their integrated model than go to a regular agency.”Justyna Babski, Former Senior Manager of Marketing Communications, Canadian Pacific