Conducting research with real users that match your target audience helps us uncover user needs, attitudes, and motivations.
So we can ensure that web experiences meet and exceed their expectations.
And with our extensive experience in a range of CRO, UX and user research methodologies, we can fully tailor our approach to your exact needs.
Our tried and tested techniques
For quick insights into design and messaging changes, we draw on a range of techniques:
- Five-second testing tells us how well your value proposition is communicated and gives insights into first impressions.
- First Click Testing helps us to verify how easy it is to locate starting points for key user journeys.
- Design surveys give insights into how well a design aligns with your brand.
- Card sorting allows us to create a user-centred site structure that matches the way your users think.
- We then utilise tree testing to check how easy that structure is to navigate.
For deeper behavioural and attitudinal insights we conduct usability testing sessions, user interviews, or on-site polls.
Expert help, ready and waiting
Our experts will assess your site and guide you through the techniques required to dial up website usability and conversion rates. This gives you a user-centred roadmap directly tailored to your target audience’s needs.