Your appetite for quality is impressive. We love people who share our passion for doing better than good and greater than great. And if you believe that every completed goal is an opportunity to find a new one, you’ll fit right in.
But what we’re proudest of is our team – the people that make everything possible. Autonomous yet collaborative, capable yet curious, and all passionate about digital marketing.
When you join us, you’re not just joining our culture of creativity, knowledge, and growth. You’re helping us define it.
Life as a FountaineerCome and Join Us
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting ‘life beyond work’
- An additional day of annual leave for every year of service, up to 34 days plus bank holidays!
- Aviva Private Healthcare & Bupa Health Cash Plan with £1,325 worth of cash payouts per year
- Monthly agency wide learning days and training budgets
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a trained colleague
- Work from anywhere, or come and sit in our lovely UK or Canadian offices
- Competitive pension plan
- Monthly social events and clubs galore e.g Sew and Sip & Running Club
Your attitude sets you apart. Capability can be taught, but attitude is what really counts. At Fountain, we’re a curious, inquisitive bunch. Who are constantly improving our skills to stay at the forefront of digital marketing.
You have specific goals too. As an agency, we have big goals. And so do our clients. But we’re also enthusiastic about the goals of every one of our team. Whatever you want to achieve, personally or professionally, we’ll be right there with you.
Junior SEO Consultant
We are looking for a Junior SEO consultant with 1-2 years' experience to join our team.View details
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
Can’t see the kind of vacancy you’re looking for?
Please check back soon or send us a speculative application via the contact form.Is it me you’re looking for?