Paid Media Consultant – Canada
We’re looking for an experienced PPC consultant to join our Canadian team.
As a Paid Media Consultant, your role will be to undertake the daily management of Paid Media campaigns across a range of clients and industries. Your focus will be on producing work to the highest standards and in line with Fountain’s values. You will have a clear understanding of the market and deliver innovation and share insight across your clients and the agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing highly effective marketing campaigns
- Managing Paid Search, Display, Shopping, Video and Social campaigns
- Understanding and exceeding your clients’ goals
- Outputting a high quality of work for your accounts, ensuring that it conforms to Fountain’s best practice
- Contributing to the wider Fountain team with shared learnings and strategies
- Delivering exceptional client service and account management through clear and concise communication and insightful updates within appropriate timescales
- Continually reviewing and implementing changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs
- Accurately forecasting potential delivery and ROI for new and existing clients
- Challenge and interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in managing Paid Search, Display, Video and Social media campaigns, with significant budgets
- Experienced in using, Google, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Programmatic, Google 360 Suite and Google Analytics
- Proven track record of exceeding clients’ expectations
- Highly capable of working across multiple clients (and industries) at a given time
- Experienced in managing client communications
- Ability to understand, follow and devise processes
- Analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to identify issues and proactively solve
- Work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Confident to work as part of a team or independently
- Ninja level skills in Excel, Google Sheets, Data Studio, Supermetrics etc
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple accounts with differing goals and KPIs
- A natural instinct to think about the client’s experience of working with us
- An attitude of continuous learning
At Fountain, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give Fountaineers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
Fountain Canada is the newest branch of Fountain Partnership, which is based in the UK. We work on world-class digital marketing for clients ranging from some of Canada’s most recognisable brands to exciting high-growth startups.
As a small, but fast-growing agency, this role will provide an opportunity to really make your mark and be critical to helping the business grow.
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
- An exceptional working culture
- A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
- Earn more holiday days for every year of service
- Pension scheme
- A focus on each individual’s progression and development
- Training direct from Google
- A real focus on wellbeing
- Work from home or from our office on 17th Ave
- A generous healthcare spending account
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: