In a world filled with shortcuts and compromises, one brand has stood the test of time by staying true to their values.
KETTLE, renowned for their commitment to using real ingredients and local goods in their crisps, will share their insights on why quality matters now more than ever. If you’ve ever wondered if people are willing to pay for quality in an era of rising costs and economic uncertainty, this event is your golden ticket.
Dive into discussions about:
- Communication of quality: Communicating the quality of your product can be challenging. Find effective ways to convey the value proposition to your potential customers.
- Overpromising: Striking the balance between highlighting your product’s features and benefits without making unrealistic claims!
- Competitive positioning: In highly competitive markets, it can be tough to differentiate a product based on quality alone. Identify and communicate unique selling points that sets your brand apart from competitors.
Why you shouldn’t miss this:
- Exclusive networking: Rub shoulders with senior marketers and industry leaders who understand the power of quality.
- Insider insights: Gain wisdom from KETTLE’s Brand Manager, Lily Cook. They’ve got the scoop on what it takes to stand out.
- Delicious bites: It’s not just food for thought; we’re serving up a scrumptious lunch and refreshing drinks to fuel your appetite for success.
Expect more than just a seat; anticipate a hands-on, engaging experience that could transform the way you view quality in your business.
So, if you’re an ecommerce brand or retailer, join us for an exclusive roundtable lunch at Home Grown Club, London on Thursday 15th February at 12:30, where you can engage in thought-provoking conversations with other senior marketers and industry leaders who understand the value of quality.
It’s going to be a CHIPper time, but hurry, slots are limited – book your slot here.