Are you the senior marketeer, brand lead or digital expert eager to gain a competitive edge in customer loyalty and retention?
Join us, and guest speaker, Matthew Burgess from Green People, an ethical beauty brand for a guided tour of the Royal Albert Hall.
With lunch at Verdi Italian Kitchen, immerse yourself in the grandeur of this iconic venue with a one-hour private tour. Experience the history and majesty that sets the stage for this exciting event – after all the Royal Albert Hall has welcomed loyal visitors for over 150 years.
Matthew will share his valuable insights into building customer loyalty and enhancing retention strategies. Although founded in the ecommerce sector, these strategies can work in other verticals too.
What Green People and the team will cover:
- The Green People methodology highlights for achieving an 85% retention rate
- Tips for reducing subscription churn in competitive markets
- Why focusing on a 360 retention strategy is key – the danger of relying on limited channels
- The best tools and automation for retention
- Surprise and delight strategies to keep your customers engaged
- How to use data to maximise lifetime value.
What to expect
- Network with professionals in similar sectors
- Gain practical knowledge from Green People on creating loyalty which results in retaining customers in a highly competitive market,
- Explore opportunities for collaboration and growth
- Delicious lunch and drinks
What our customers say
“It was great to socialise and meet others who work in our industry. And the golf was also fun!”An evening with agency partners at Swingers
“Really loved this event, thank you so much for organising and hosting. The conversation was open, supportive and all aligned individuals “Lunch with our B Corp partners
“The attention to detail, overall positive day. it was great to finally meet the team. “A day at Flint Vineyard with our clients
About Green People
Green People was founded 25 years ago as part of a quest to help others embrace a truly organic lifestyle. As a pioneering organic skin care brand, they are the ones that rewrote the rules on caring for sensitive skin and helped create the first standards for organic beauty.
Forever at the forefront of botanical innovations and planet-friendly packaging, their international brand continues to grow year after year. Their breakthrough organic beauty products blend science with nature so that you can care for your skin without compromising your ethics.