1) Briefly describe your role
My role at Fountain is focused on PPC strategy and implementation for our larger eCommerce clients
2) What is your professional or academic background and how did it help you arrive at Fountain?
I’ve worked in PPC for over 10 years and on some amazing projects working across a huge range of industries; from global charities to e-commerce business with over £35million annual revenue to small family businesses, and everything in between. I’ve worked both client and agency side, but after looking for a new challenge the fresh approach, values, goals and aspirations of Fountain were the perfect fit.
3) What is it about Digital Marketing that you find most interesting?
Ever since studying digital marketing during my Marketing MSc I got the bug for it. I love the tangible nature of digital marketing compared to all other strains of marketing; there are a strong cause and effect which means that the time we spend for clients is used in the most effective ways to maximise and measure their returns. No fluffy marketing here!
4) What do you enjoy most about your role OR What problem are you best at solving for your clients?
I love that no 2 days are the same and the clear measurable impact we have on our clients’ businesses. We have the opportunity to work alongside them and help grow their businesses; the sky is the limit with PPC.
5) What do you like doing when not at work?
Spending time as a family, holidays, painting and catching up with friends
Digital Marketing Consultant | PPC