Biography Coming Soon!
1) Briefly describe your role
Accountant – someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand! (This is what it says on the mug Laura gave me for Christmas!)
2) What is your professional or academic background and how did it help you arrive at Fountain?
I am a chartered accountant. I qualified in 1982 and have worked in the accountancy profession in the UK and Zimbabwe. In 1989 I gave birth to a daughter who grew up to be one of the directors of Fountain so when they needed an accountant they offered the role to me.
3) What is it about Digital Marketing that you find most interesting?
I find it baffling!
4) What do you enjoy most about your role OR What problem are you best at solving for your clients?
I enjoy working with the ever growing team and seeing the business develop and succeed.
5) What do you like doing when not at work?
Ballroom dancing, yoga, going to the theatre and cinema, walking, eating cake (although sometimes I do that at work as well)