1) Briefly describe your role
Manage PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and Linkedin
2) What is your professional or academic background and how did it help you arrive at Fountain?
10 years of digital marketing experience, mainly in-house. Managed large Adwords accounts, but did everything from PR to Email to Affiliate Program Management. I also have a CIM Diploma (Level 6) in Professional Marketing.
3) What is it about Digital Marketing that you find most interesting?
That it’s constantly changing and that nothing is ever finished, campaigns can always be improved. Standing still is moving backwards (in effect)
4) What do you enjoy most about your role OR What problem are you best at solving for your clients?
I enjoy the challenge of working with multiple clients, using what you have learned with one to get great results for others and sharing knowledge with peers at Fountain.
5) What do you like doing when not at work?
Going to music gigs, reading, outdoorsy stuff like walking/ hiking and going to the gym (unfortunately)
Senior Digital Marketing Consultant | PPC