Build your pay-per-click campaign on rock, not sand.
In this series of posts, we’ll examine how different elements of the conversion optimisation process pull together to achieve the ultimate goal of getting the best R.O.I from paid traffic.
- 1. Should I Use A Landing Page?
- 2. The Essential C’s of Landing Page Design
- 3. How Landing Page Keyword Placement Helps PPC
- 4. Audience Behaviour Analysis
- 5. Split-testing Page Variations. Where to Begin?
- 6. Selecting High Performing Variants and Scaling-up
The Essential C’s of Landing Page Design
Other features found on high converting pages include:
- A Hero Shot: An image or representation of of what a visitor will receive when they complete the goal.
- Short Form Fields: Ask for the minimum required information. Personal details are a form of online currency and as with money, visitors may feel uncomfortable if asked to exchange too much.
Category: Conversion Rate Optimisation
17 September 2015