We are looking for an experienced SEO consultant to join our team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, passionate about getting results for clients, and eager to stay at the forefront of digital marketing.
The role involves understanding a client’s goals, compiling a strategy to deliver results, and then working to deliver on that strategy. You will be working alongside team members across our agency and we expect most team members to be able to work closely with clients too, so good communication skills are essential. Being able to translate SEO-geekery into plain English is always helpful!
We also encourage team members to engage in continuous learning to keep their technical skills and SEO strategies up to date.
Responsibilities will include:
• Analysing SEO performance for clients
• Undertaking SEO audits
• Compiling SEO strategies, and translating these into project plans
• Undertaking the tasks to achieve the strategies; including technical optimisation and outreach
• Reporting on results, communicating with colleagues and clients about next steps and identifying new opportunities for clients
• Structuring and managing your own workload, organising and prioritising tasks to best deliver results for clients
Our ideal candidate will have:
• An in-depth understanding of all aspects of SEO
• A strong interest in the evolving world of digital marketing and an attitude of continuous learning
• Experience of link-building, outreach and aspects of digital PR
• Experience of on-page and technical SEO
• Experience of writing excellent copy with SEO in mind
• Experience of delivering significant uplifts to organic traffic and revenue for clients
• An interest in forecasting and analysing organic performance
• Experience of using tools such as SemRush, Majestic and Screaming Frog
• Fluent in using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
While previous agency experience isn’t a must, an awareness of the particular nature of agency life would be helpful.
At Fountain, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give Fountaineers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
• Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
• An exceptional working culture
• A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
• Earn more holiday days for every year of service, plus additional days off over Christmas
• Competitive pension scheme
• A focus on each individual’s progression and development
• Training direct from Google
• A focus on wellbeing with conscious and supportive working from home during Covid
In the future…
• Back to working from our lovely office in the heart of Norwich city centre
• Weekly yoga, healthy snacks and support to balance the excitement of agency life with a focus on wellbeing
• Regular socials, 5-aside football and lots more
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: