We’re looking for an experienced senior consultant to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Director, Digital Marketing Strategist or Senior Account Manager with strategy experience and unbeatable client management skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering client results, great at building relationships and who has a strong commercial awareness.
In this role, you will take ownership for the commercial relationship with the client, as well as strategic input to deliver the best returns. Working alongside a project manager and technical experts in our areas of service delivery, you would contribute to our clients’ quarterly strategy, and play a crucial role in the client’s experience of working with Fountain.
We encourage team members to engage in continuous learning to keep their digital marketing knowledge up to date.
Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding each client’s business and business model.
• Ensuring strategy aligns with the client’s commercial goals and working with team members to find ways to exceed targets.
• Making sure the client feels important, loved and listened to.
• Growing client accounts by identifying opportunities to expand our services in line with meeting their goals.
• Collaborating with team members across the agency to ensure an optimal client experience.
• Involvement in new business pitching, and seeing new clients through the on-boarding process.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A strong understanding of digital marketing, especially paid media, SEO and CRO
• Experience of successfully managing clients with multiple stakeholders
• A strategic approach to marketing, looking at outcomes and identifying opportunities for growth
• A natural instinct to think about the client’s experience of working with us
• An attitude of continuous learning
• Great collaboration skills
• The ability to make clients LOVE working with you and with Fountain
At Fountain, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give Fountaineers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
Fountain Canada is the newest branch of Fountain Partnership which is based in the UK. We work on world-class digital marketing for clients including Casio, Canadian Pacific Railways, Hopewell Residential and Gartner.
As a small, but fast-growing agency, this role will provide an opportunity to really make your mark and be critical to helping the business grow.
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
• Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members.
• An exceptional working culture.
• A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy.
• 25 days holiday, with more earnt for every year of service.
• Health and dental benefits program.
• A focus on each individual’s progression and development.
• Generous commission structures and company rewards scheme.
• Work from anywhere across North America – although our head office is in Calgary where we have dedicated space in the city’s buzziest coworking spaces.
• Training direct from Google.
• Opportunities to visit the UK office for training and onboarding.
How to apply:
Email resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org