Paid Media Digital Marketing Executive Graduate & Trainee Scheme
Fountain is seeking… Paid Media Digital Marketing Executive Graduate & Trainee Scheme
Salary range: starts at £19,000 for entry-level applications.
We are very excited to announce that we are looking for candidates for a graduate/trainee role in Paid Media. If you are looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in digital marketing, this could be the role for you. Do you have to be a graduate or just leaving higher education? No. Could you just be looking for a new career in an entirely different industry. Yes.
So, if you have a keen interest in Paid Media, marketing and all things digital, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for someone who is proactive, passionate about learning and confident in working with others. They will be joining our growing Paid Media team as we look to expand our services into new sectors and work with like-minded and ambitious colleagues, helping develop innovative ways to grow our client’s businesses. We also encourage team members to engage in continuous learning to keep their technical skills and Paid Media strategies up to date.
You will be supported on your journey by a dedicated coach, as well as the experienced members of our Paid Media team, who will work with you on a training roadmap, with plenty of shadowing opportunities across the disciplines. You will have regular check-ins with your coach to discuss your development and receive support and guidance.
The role is a 6-month fixed, full time contract with the opportunity for a permanent role at the end of that period. You will be part of an amazing team in a thriving culture. We are a values-led company on an ambitious growth journey.
Development areas will include:
- Analysing paid media campaign performance for clients.
- Undertaking paid media audits.
- Compiling paid media strategies and translating these into project plans.
- Implementing the tactics to achieve the strategies.
- Reporting on results, communicating with colleagues and clients about next steps and identifying new opportunities for clients.
- Structuring and managing your own workload, organising and prioritising tasks to best deliver results for clients.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An analytical and creative mindset
- Great collaboration skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Solid copywriting skillset
At Fountain, we are passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give our team members a large amount of flexibility and autonomy and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members.
- An exceptional working culture.
- A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy.
- A focus on everyone’s progression and development.
- Weekly yoga, healthy snacks and support to balance the excitement of agency life with a focus on wellbeing.
- Pizza Thursdays and Beer-o’clock.
- Regular socials.
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: