Graduate Scheme: Digital Marketing Executive | SEO
Fountain is seeking a graduate level Digital Marketing Executive to join our SEO team.
Salary range: starts at £19,000 for entry-level applications.
Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in digital marketing? If you have a keen interest in marketing and all things digital, we’d love to hear from you. The ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, passionate about learning about Search Engine Optimisation and confident to work with others.
You’ll be joining our growing SEO team as we look to expand our services into new sectors and work with like-minded and ambitious colleagues to create innovative ways to grow our clients’ businesses. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to apply for a permanent role at the end of the 6 month period.
Experienced members of our SEO team with support you on your journey, and will work with you on a training roadmap with plenty of shadowing opportunities. There will be regular check ins with your coach to discuss your development and provide support. As a full-time member of the team, you’ll work with colleagues on their accounts and taking on your own clients over time.
You’ll be part of a wonderful team in a thriving culture. We’re a values-led company on an ambitious growth journey – and are emerging from the pandemic with positive energy and excitement. Our lovely new offices will open in Norwich city centre this summer and promise to be a great home for our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Analysing SEO performance for clients
• Undertaking SEO audits
• Compiling SEO strategies, and translating these into project plans
• Undertaking the tasks to achieve the strategies; including technical optimisation and outreach
• Reporting on results, communicating with colleagues and clients about next steps and identifying new opportunities for clients
• Structuring and managing your own workload, organising and prioritising tasks to best deliver results for clients
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Attention to detail
• Good collaboration skills
• 1+ year experience in a professional setting
• Fantastic organisational skills
• Solid copywriting skillset
At Fountain, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give Fountaineers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
• Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
• An exceptional working culture
• A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
• Earn more holiday days for every year of service, plus additional days off over Christmas
• Competitive pension scheme
• A focus on each individual’s progression and development
• A focus on wellbeing with conscious and supportive working from home during Covid
In the future…
• Back to working from our lovely office in the heart of Norwich city centre
• Weekly yoga, healthy snacks and support to balance the excitement of agency life with a focus on wellbeing
• Regular socials, 5-aside football and lots more
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: