SEO Digital Marketing Executive Graduate & Trainee Scheme
Fountain is seeking a graduate level Digital Marketing Executive to join our SEO team.
Salary range: starts at £19,000 for entry-level applications.
for you. Do you have to be a graduate or just leaving higher education? No. Could you just be looking for a new career in an entirely different industry. Yes.
You will be supported on your journey by a dedicated coach, as well as the experienced members of our SEO team, who will work with you on a training roadmap, with plenty of shadowing opportunities across the disciplines. You will have regular check-ins with your coach to discuss your development and receive support and guidance.
The role is a 6-month fixed, full time contract with the opportunity for a permanent role at the end of that period. You will be part of an amazing team in a thriving culture. We are a values-led company on an ambitious growth journey.
- Analysing organic performance for clients.
- Undertaking SEO audits.
- Compiling SEO strategies and translating these into projects plans.
- Implementing the tactics to achieve the strategies.
- Reporting on results, communicating with colleagues and clients about next steps and identifying new opportunities for clients.
- Structuring and managing your own workload, organising and prioritising tasks to best deliver results for clients.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An analytical and creative mindset
- Great collaboration skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Solid copywriting skillset
- Ideally 1+ year experience in a professional setting
At Fountain, we are passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give our team members a large amount of flexibility and autonomy and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members.
- An exceptional working culture.
- A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy.
- A focus on everyone’s progression and development.
- Weekly yoga, healthy snacks and support to balance the excitement of agency life with a focus on wellbeing.
- Pizza Thursdays and Beer-o’clock
- Regular socials
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: