We’re looking for an experienced account director, digital marketing strategist, or senior account manager with strategy experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering client results, great at building relationships and who has a strong commercial awareness.
The Account Director role at Fountain has responsibility for the commercial relationship with the client, as well as strategic input to deliver the best returns. Working alongside a project manager and technical experts in our areas of service delivery, you would contribute to our clients’ quarterly strategy, and play a crucial role in the client’s experience of working with Fountain.
We encourage team members to engage in continuous learning to keep their digital marketing knowledge up to date.
Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding each client’s business and business model
• Ensuring strategy aligns with the client’s commercial goals and working with team members to find ways to exceed targets
• Making sure the client feels important, loved and listened to
• Growing client accounts by identifying opportunities to expand our services in line with meeting their goals
• Collaborating with team members across the agency to ensure an optimal client experience
• Involvement in new business pitching, and seeing new clients through the on-boarding process
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A strong understanding of digital marketing
• Experience of successfully managing clients with multiple stakeholders
• A strategic approach to marketing, looking at outcomes and identifying opportunities for growth
• A natural instinct to think about the client’s experience of working with us
• An attitude of continuous learning
• Great collaboration skills
At Fountain, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give Fountaineers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
• Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
• An exceptional working culture
• A non-hierarchical structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
• Earn more holiday days for every year of service, plus additional days off over Christmas
• Competitive pension scheme
• A focus on each individual’s progression and development
• Generous commission structures and company rewards scheme
• Lovely office in the heart of Norwich city centre
• Training direct from Google and opportunities to head to Google HQ London for events
In the future…
• Back to working from our lovely office in the heart of Norwich city centre
• Weekly yoga, healthy snacks and support to balance the excitement of agency life with a focus on wellbeing
• Regular socials, 5-aside football and lots more
To apply, please send us your CV and a covering letter: