We are looking for an experienced senior account manager or account director to join the Fountain team. The ideal candidate is someone who is proactive, passionate about getting results for clients, and eager to stay at the forefront of digital marketing.
The role involves ensuring that the client experience is optimal – you will be the primary relationship manager for a number of key clients, and collaborate with our digital marketing specialists to plan, develop and manage our clients’ digital strategy.
Key responsibilities include;
– Overseeing quarterly strategy for key clients – working with digital marketing specialists to input commercial and strategic insight
– Successfully onboarding new clients, and building proactive, lasting relationships
– Monitoring account performance against goals, and where results are off-target, working with the team to develop a clear plan to rectify
– Looking to upsell by having a strong understanding of all of Fountain’s core services to ensure that clients are maximising their return on investment
– There will be involvement in new business strategy – developing strategies and attending pitches
There is likely to be some travel, mostly to London, and where possible we will book travel by train.
Skills & experience required:
– Strong commercial understanding and ability to build lasting client relationships
– A proven track record in managing high value accounts
– Excellent communication skills
– Previous agency experience
At Fountain, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give Fountaineers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.Read our values