Fountain are looking for an office administrator to join our wonderful team, to support the smooth running of our busy digital marketing agency.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a positive attitude, is friendly and supportive, and who recognises the importance of this role – in not only supporting our team, but also in shaping our clients’ experience of us when they visit or call us.
Hours: 08.30 – 16.30 / ½ hour for lunch = 37.5 hours
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Norwich city centre
Your day-to-day role will involve a combination of reception duties (such as answering calls, welcoming guests and preparing meeting spaces ) general administrative support duties (such as printing and binding documents), making sure the office is well serviced in terms of facilities (such as stationery supplies, arranging food delivery and waste collection), and supporting with IT requirements (such as setting up software access and log-ins for new starters, liaising with external IT providers to report and track issues). Other projects might be supporting with the coordination of Christmas cards and gifts for clients and helping with a potential upcoming office move.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Opening up the office in the morning / opening gate (preparing meeting rooms)
• Managing the phones, taking and distributing messages
• Answering the door, welcoming guests.
• Signing for and delivering packages to colleagues
• Servicing meetings (setting up, clearing away, laying out lunches etc)
• Booking meeting space (internal and external if required), negotiating with colleagues where necessary
• Managing all travel bookings (trains, taxis and flights) and organising tickets
• Sourcing hotel rooms when required
• Restaurant and function room bookings for client meetings
• Printing of documents, binding of presentation materials
• Ensuring all new starters have everything they need on the first day
• Checking that all new starters have diarised training with the correct people on their first day
• Supporting in-house social events
• Supporting the supply of client gifts
• Ad hoc project support
Office facilities servicing
• Tracking stocks of office supplies and place orders when required
• Organising weekly grocery delivery, keeping stocks replenished
• Ad hoc tasks (getting key’s cut, client cards etc)
• Reporting issues with facilities (plumbing, electrics) to the relevant suppliers
• Liaising with the waste management suppliers, organising additional collections when required.
• Keeping kitchen tidy
• Petty cash
• Setting up computer hardware for new starters
• Keeping IT asset spreadsheet up to date
• Managing equipment requests
• Logging calls for phone/internet, IT, printer issues and following through to resolution
• Supporting the delegated IT person to ensure the smooth running of IT systems
Excellent interpersonal skills with a ‘can do’ attitude. Fountain is a very busy, fast paced office and this role would ideally be for someone with at least 2 years office administration experience within a similar business.
The successful candidate will be an excellent cultural fit with great people skills who can work proactively to ensure the smooth running of the agency. This is a key role supporting the business.
Why join Fountain?
– We have a lovely, vibrant team and a supportive working environment
– Regular socials and a focus on team well-being
– Global award-winning excellence and exciting plans for the future of our agency
– Company pension, company discount scheme
– Additional days holiday for each year you’ve been with us