We are looking for an SEO consultant with 1-2 years’ experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate is proactive, passionate about getting results for clients, and eager to stay at the forefront of digital marketing.
The role involves understanding a client’s goals, working with the wider team on creating a strategy to deliver results and then working to deliver on that strategy. You will be working alongside team members across our agency and we expect most team members to be able to work closely with clients too, so good communication skills are essential. Being able to translate SEO-geekery into plain English is a key element of this role.
We also encourage team members to engage with other departments within the agency, as well as continuous learning to keep their technical skills and SEO strategies up to date.
This role is based in Norwich and we’d love for you to come and join us in our lovely offices whilst you get to know us. After your onboarding we offer flexible working either at our offices or remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing SEO performance for clients
- Undertaking SEO audits
- Compiling SEO strategies, and translating these into project plans
- Undertaking the tasks to achieve the strategies; including technical optimisation, off-page SEO and content optimisation.
- Reporting on results, communicating with colleagues and clients about next steps and identifying new opportunities for clients
- Structuring and managing your own workload, organising and prioritising tasks to deliver the best results for clients
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the field.
- A well-rounded and practical understanding of all aspects of SEO including content optimisation, Technical SEO, Local & International SEO and off-page SEO (Digital PR).
- A solutions-focused approach; identifying not just problems but solutions too whilst keeping commercial mindset
- A strong interest in the ever-evolving world of digital marketing and an attitude of continuous learning
- Experience of writing excellent copy
- Experience of delivering significant uplifts to organic traffic and revenue for clients
- Experience of using tools such as SemRush, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog
- Fluent in using Google Analytics (GA4) and Google Search Console
While previous agency experience isn’t a must, an awareness of the particular nature of agency life would be helpful.
At Fountain, we’re passionate about our culture, our values and about always improving our way of working. We give Fountaineers a large amount of flexibility, and in return ask them to hold themselves accountable to their colleagues, their clients and the agency as a whole to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Why join Fountain?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
- An exceptional working culture
- A company structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
- 25 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays. An additional day of holiday for each year at Fountain (up to 34 days)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover through Aviva and Bupa
- A focus on each individual’s progression and development, including monthly Learning Days with pizza provided
- Lovely, well-equipped office in the heart of Norwich city centre with all the usual agency standards, such as fresh fruit and coffee, ping-pong and foosball tables
- Training direct from Google and opportunities to head to Google HQ London for events
- Regular parties and social events and groups, such as running and craft clubs