We’re pleased to say that we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
Our Account Executives are responsible for supporting the Account Directors in managing and developing client relationships, identifying growth opportunities, and achieving revenue targets. This role requires a strong understanding of Fountain’s services, excellent communication skills, and the desire to build and maintain long- term client partnerships.
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned clients.
- Be a client-facing contact to support Account Directors with client requests.
- Have a strong understanding of client requirements, objectives, and business challenges to offer tailored solutions.
- Support Account Directors with regular check-ins, meetings, and presentations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue.
Sales and Revenue Generation:
- Work with the Client Services team to develop and implement sales strategies to benefit Fountain’s clients and support account growth.
- Produce review presentations for existing client growth strategies and support Account Directors with new business proposals.
Account Planning and Strategy:
- Work with Account Directors to outline and implement strategies for growth and retention.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client needs are met effectively.
- Support Technical Leads with the presentation of the analysis of client data, metrics, and feedback to optimise account performance.
- Provide input to help Account Directors drive fresh ideas as part of Fountain’s internal quarterly business review process.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Fountain’s products or services to clients.
- Coordinate with the client services team and technical leads to address client issues and concerns.
- Liaise across departments to ensure smooth implementation and delivery.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitor activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as an account executive or similar role.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Self-motivated but comfortable collaborating with broader teams.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends.
Why join Fountain?
We’re committed to building a truly exceptional place to work. And while we’d never claim to always get it right, we do promise that we’ll always do our best. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Genuinely flexible working and a commitment to supporting “life beyond work” for our team members
- An exceptional working culture
- A company structure that celebrates expertise and supports autonomy
- 25 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays. An additional day of holiday for each year at Fountain (up to 34 days)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover through Aviva and Bupa
- A focus on each individual’s progression and development, including monthly Learning Days with pizza provided
- Lovely, well-equipped office in the heart of Norwich city centre with all the usual agency standards, such as fresh fruit and coffee, ping-pong and foosball tables
- Training direct from Google and opportunities to head to Google HQ London for events
- Regular parties and social events and groups, such as running and craft clubs