Our proven approach to PPC is firstly to construct a campaign around keywords which, working with you, we will identify as most relevant to your business. These keywords are those most likely to be used by your target audience when searching online.
When the campaign goes live, we closely monitor results and adapt and refine our tactics in direct response to keyword performances.
Within a Paid Search campaign, Google AdWords is the major PPC option. It’s extremely reactive, allowing us to turn it on and off as required.
We can target seasonal or trend-based search terms and scale spend up or down to achieve optimum results and maximise your ROI.
In addition to Google AdWords our integrated Paid Search campaign may include multiple elements:
· Bing and Yahoo! Ads: exposure on other search engines helps you to reach out to a wider and more diverse audience.
· You Tube Ads: in-stream advertising is a highly effective way of engaging your target audience with video content. It is both tightly targeted and cost-effective.
· Remarketing: when visitors leave your site, remind them of your offer with graphic ads appearing as they move around the web.
· Google Display Ads: displaying graphic ads on targeted websites in the Google Display Network is a cost-effective way of raising brand awareness.
· Social Media Advertising: driving relevant traffic from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to grow your business.
Profitability & PPC
With you, we will establish a target cost-per-acquisition for each new lead or sale and calculate the conversion rate of your website to ensure that we are delivering profitable returns.
Our policy of continuous monitoring and studying market trends has delivered significant growth to our clients.