We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Support Assistant to work with us on a temporary basis from March to July 2017, and potentially beyond.
This is an entry-level role, which involves supporting our Digital Consultants on a large-scale client project.
You’ll gain an understanding of how to set-up digital marketing campaigns and hands-on experience in a range of tools – giving you a solid foundation for a future career in digital marketing.
The role will include helping to set up client advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google, Facebook and Bing, as well as providing support to team members who are managing the new campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is organised and hardworking
- Gives attention to detail
- Holds themselves to a high standard of work completed
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Is quick to learn how to use other applications
- Is a team player and ready to work closely with others
- Has an interest in pursuing a career in digital marketing
Does that sound like you??
No specific experience is required, but evidence that you are reliable and hardworking is welcome. We’re looking for the right attitude and approach to suit our growing agency.
The role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, and based at our office in Norwich City Centre.