SALARY: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone who is fascinated by marketing, enjoys testing new strategies and aspires to be the best digital marketer around.
Our vibrant team delivers digital lead generation and online marketing services to a broad range of clients throughout the UK. Our newest team member will be working directly with clients, and applying a variety of strategies to deliver the optimal results to meet our clients’ goals.
- Working closely with Fountain’s clients and other team members to create digital marketing strategies that grow our clients’ businesses
- Creating and managing campaigns using a range of strategies including Google AdWords, Facebook, email marketing, banner ads and SEO where required
- Tracking and analysing profitability of campaigns
- Always looking to improve on results for clients
- Reporting to clients and attending face-to-face meetings
- Supporting the Head of Online in a broad range of tasks
- Marketing or other relevant experience in a previous role
- A passion for marketing, business and learning
- Excellent and open communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and capacity to work well in a team
- Confident with Microsoft Excel and other software
- Numbers driven and confident analysing data
- Flexible and willing to be supportive to other team members
- A history of going the extra mile for clients
- Willingness to engage with company values
- Bachelor degree level education or equivalent qualifications and experience, preferably in mathematics, statistics or a marketing based subject.
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns
- Commercial awareness
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
Salary will be agreed based on experience. We also offer a monthly bonus based on your workload. Beyond this, generous commission is paid for introducing new clients and upselling to existing clients, and we offer a program of team rewards for reaching company growth milestones.